Pages

Search blog and web

It is like? or love?

A guy friend (not close at all) I've known and haven't spoken to in a year, messaged me after I wished him on his birthday yesterday. He's a bad boy basically, gets into fights, drinks etc. He's 23, I'm 22. He was in a serious relationship 2 years ago for about 3 years, or so I've heard. Not a player either.

To my utmost surprise, he was very different with me since the last time we spoke. I saw this soft, sweet side of him I didn't know existed. Some of the things he said yesterday:
-He kept calling me by my nickname (never has)
-Appreciated the effort I made to wish him, always saying, "you're so kind"
-Upon telling him about how much I enjoy studying medicine and helping people he said, "I love your dedication. The world needs many more people just like you :)"
-He laughed when he saw how surprised I was at how nice he really is, (considering his bad boy image), saying, "yay I'm glad you've changed your mind! I'm a kind gentleman at heart :D
-And he said "You are a beautiful kind person! Love your family, so perfect.. nicest people I ever met" (he's my brother's friend, and so he met up with my parents on more than one occasion)
-told me to keep in touch and message him when I wasn't busy studying.

I have an idea in my head about what's going on. But I've never been in a relationship before and don't really wish to build up on what I think, for fear that I'll feel really get hurt if nothing was really going on here. So I turn to others here to give me their feedback :) What's his intention do you'll think?




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment