Pages

Search blog and web

Guys and their friends or lack there of

Do any of you guys out there have friends or a particular friend that you enjoy doing stuff with? Go out with once in awhile, like fishing, or playing cards. Motorcycle riding? You know just guy stuff?

Or are there any guys out there that has no friends they do nothing with? As in you would rather be alone. If you would rather be alone, why?

My husband is like that. He has no real friends he does things with. I'm not saying thats not ok, but sometimes, I think to myself maybe he needs guy time, or a guy to hang out with, bond with, chat with about guy stuff. We have friends that are married couples like ourselves that we hang out with every so often, but I also have lady friends that I go out to eat with every so often.

So if you are a guy that has no friends you like to hang out with or would rather be alone, I'm just wondering why you would rather be alone?




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment