Pages

Search blog and web

feel so hurt

I was seeing a guy for a few months. I dont ever open up to guys and he knows that. He was 'in love' with me he said. I had sex with him and now hes distant. I call him and he hardly answers, and I text him and he doesnt answer. Im extremely distraught and going crazy.
This is my second ever relationship and the first one was physically and sexually abusive. I feel really hurt again. I did it to myself but Im still in denial about how much this guy has ****ed me over. I still try and convince myself that he loves me like he said he does and that it wasnt the sex that changed him.
I really dont know what to do i feel like my life has been a series of mistakes and that I cant make any sound decisions. Can someone please help?




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment