Pages

Search blog and web

Well, Here Goes Nothing

Ok, Im not going to try to drag this out and write a novel - but I need some sound advice.
4 years ago I met my wife, we were madly in love but bothof us being military it was a long term relationship with as many visits as we could work out. Sex was great, we were great, basically the couple that makes you sick cause we were so lovey dovey. Then she deployed to afghanistan - when she returned she was absolutly different, dead inside and uncarring about anything. When she returned was the first time we lived together - sex was practically non existant and after 8 months of trying everything i could do we separated. At this time there were several of her friends living with us who did not pay rent or help out in any way. While we were separated she began seeing one of them for about 4 months until breaking it off. I filed for divorce and then began my present deployment to afghanistan. After 6 months of being here she has begun to email me and write letters, telling me how much she screwed up and how much she loves me - I still love this girl with all my heart, but Im naturally concerned, What do i do?




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment