Pages

Search blog and web

Should i stop trying with my ex boyfriend atm??:( bit long sorry! but please??

basically my ex bf broke up with me 3 weeks ago, with personal problems on he can sort out himself.
We are friends,
but i havent seen him since we went on a break which was the week before we broke up.(4 weeks ago)
we was meant to see one another last weekend(sunday) but i didnt hear from his..so i thought it would be best to give him some space and i couldnt be bothered to keep seeing if he was coming out.
and i didnt text him at all during the week.

I went to his house wednesday to collect my stuff and also to see his mum (while ex was at uni when i went over).

I then had a text from him in the afternoon saying ''Whoops, really sorry i wasnt in today :( xx'' (with a sad face)
and he also asked me if i was ok.
I didnt reply straight back, but i said it was ok and im fine.
but I then thought i'd text him friday(yesterday) to see if he would fancy a catch up soon.
and he replied back saying ''Yes pleasee x''

So today i asked if he would like to come out for a bit tonight, but he said ''sorry i can't im off to so and so's party tonight''
He then called me on the phone,
he said to me he will see me next weekend as he wont be home till tomorrow at 4pm, and then he will also be out tomorrow for dinner as its mothers day,
and as we have uni during the week.

The thing is, he said to me on the phone that he doesnt want to go tonight as he is tired of having work all day.
and that because the people he is going out with tonight are gay girls, he is off to a gay club (he hates clubs).
and i said to him 'why are you going, because it isn't going to make you feel any better if you are tired'
and his answer on the phone was - 'I have too'

its annoyed me as he dont have to go tonight but is because he's being made to go somewhere he hates, and if he wasn't he would of come out.

i know we're not together at the moment, and he can do what he likes, but since we broke up, he's gone down hill a bit and his friends he's moving in with next year, are just forcing him to do things, and i can tell he dont like it or is just doing it to please them.
i want to help him but i cant :(

what should i do though?
as one minute he seem's to want to talk and it comes across as he missed me with all these nice texts this week.
but then today when i try to arrange a day he's busy?

i'm planning on just doing NC for rest of the week now?
but if any of you have any other idea's please say.

P.S. i am only trying to focus as being friends with him, i know some of you will say 'JUST MOVE ON'
but we seem ok with each other and he talks to me and stuff. so i don't see why i should throw away a friend..




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment