Pages

Search blog and web

Being called creepy or a creep..

This thread was spurred by another thread and some research i've down on the subject matter "creep shaming".

How do you feel about being called a creep? I personally think it's one of the most offensive things a man can be called. A stalker, serial rapist or a pedophile is a creep(understandably). But has anyone every been called a creep just because a someone didn't return your romantic feelings? How did it make you feel? Have you ever wanted to try something different with your wife or girlfriend and she told you were being creepy? I don't mean animal sacrifices. But maybe some roleplay or sex somewhere..
If a woman calls me a creep even in a joking manner, I feel like I can never speak to her again.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment