Pages

Search blog and web

My wife and my best friend...

Ok so I don't know where to start. My wife recently cheated on me with my "best friend", they did it in my home, while me and our daughter were both there. I had just recently reconnected with this friend who I have known since the first day of kindergarten. These were the two most important relationships I've had in my entire life, and they were both destroyed in one night.

I found out about it the morning after it happened, I knew she had stayed downstairs with him for a long time the night before, because I had fallen asleep before she came upstairs (and I usually wait up for her). When I confronted her about it in the morning of course she denied anything happened and said they just talked about things, and when i started to say i knew something was wrong and that she needed to tell me, she responded "I DIDN'T CHEAT LAST NIGHT, BUT I WANTED TO". After that she walked out and went to work. I then texted my friend and asked them if they played any more drinking games after I went to sleep, to which he responded yes and my wife had told me they did not. So i called my wife and confronted her again, I told her that I had talked to my friend and she needed to come clean. She still denied it for a short while saying things like "Fine believe him then!", finally she broke down and admitted to what had happened. My friend blocked my number so of cour se I cannot ask him what happened anymore, and it's incredibly hard to believe my wife. She is still saying they did not have sex, just did some "touching and kissing". When i ask her why she did this she says that she had left me in her head already and just didn't care, but now after I found out about it she is begging for my forgiveness, saying she would never do it again and how sorry she is. I still don't understand though that if she left me in her head, why is she begging for me back now? I still feel like I'm getting trickle truth about what happened, however there aren't many new things being said about the night anymore, her story just doesn't sound right though.

Im so lost and confused. I don't know how to act or what to do. I'm usually somebody who is in control and this is a new feeling for me. I'm sorry if this all comes off ridiculous or poorly written, i'm not thinking clearly right now and sentence structure isn't something I can care about right now.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment