Pages

Search blog and web

I'm splitting my mum and dad up.

So basically I'm 16 and male and I a good boy (don't mess around in sixth form, not badly behaved etc) but I always argue with my dad. He says most of the time it's because I rude and I don't do things, like tonight it was because I was doing coursework at 12 which I don't see as a big problem but yeah. So, we always have these little arguments but apart from them we're fine, I mean we go to watch football together and so on, but there's been a couple of big arguments that have left me hating myself because I know it's splitting my parents up. This is because my mum hates it when we argue and yeah that leads to my parents arguing. Tonight after the coursework thing my mum was really mad. She was slaing doors like I've never seen her before, she was saying "if I died tonight, you wouldn't care" to me. She also shouted "Is this what you wanted? We'll see tomorrow when I'm packing my bags." This absolutely wrecks me. To know I'm ruining my parents re lationship kills me so much. And I know you'll say "change then" believe me I try, but I can't. I just don't know what do, I just want to run away if I'm honest. They're sleeping now, i just want to pack my things and go. I won't be causing any problems anymore, will I?




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment