Pages

Search blog and web

Help!My mate makes a pass at me:/

Okay so today I went to a wedding and my old high school mate happened to be there as he was related to the bride.And he came up to me,gave me a hug and was like hey long time!Just casual conversation.He's like he'll talk to me later and I'm like okay.So I see him laters and he asks me to come with him cause he wants to talk and I'm like okay.So he took me to a private room,and I'm like 'why do we have to go to a private room'?He's like the musics so loud so we sat down,touches my knee and then he's like 'Let's get on it'I'm like the ****?!Are you drunk?And he's like nah so I asked him how much did you drink and he's like a couple of glasses.The thing is he could walk straight though,I don't know.I left after and I'm like okay ill see you laters.I thought maybe he was drunk so I left it.But I don't know.I feel so mad!Im not sure if he was even drunk -.-




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment