Pages

Search blog and web

I'd like a girlfriend. Never had one. I'm 19.

Hi! I'm 19.

Never in my life have I had a girlfriend. I like... love all of my mates, they're the funnest, caring, kindest people, but my best friend often brings his girlfriend along at Uni if we're working or wandering about. I don't mind it at all, but all i'll say, he isn't shy of kissing her loads in public haha.

I've never had a girlfriend. I look around and see couples, him doing that, and I just feel a bit low.

I've been told i'm good looking? but no-one seems interested, and I just feel too shy. I'd love to have someone where i'd run to get an hourly bus home to see someone like he does.

I'm 19 and although i think it's because i'm a bit shy around girls for some reason, I act a bit, well not childish, but silly? at times. I make people laugh but I think some times I just laugh about everything. There was an older couple on that 24 Hours in A&E programme. They said they laugh about everything. The man in it had to have a prosthetic leg. They were both laughing about it and saying "we named it... Stumpy". I'd love to be like that!

Also I look a bit younger than my age. I'm only 5'8" too which doesn't help, and Christmas 2010, I couldn't even buy happy gilmore on DVD in HMV :(

But I just feel a bit lonely really. My friends are great but i'd just like someone too. They've all got pictures on their phones background of them all smiling and happy together.

I can be serious but I just do laugh a lot.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment