Pages

Search blog and web

Good move or no go?

Okay so a while back I decided I like this girl who's a pretty close friend of mine!

I've gotten a few signs here and then;
Really tight hug, talks quite sexually to me o_0' and one point asked me about why I won't go out with her (I said I liked Girly girls and her reply was 'is that why you won't go out with me?') and I'm not too sure if these are signs but occasionally if I overstep the mark she'll slap me on the wrist or hit me on the stomach, she's okay with me touching her breasts every now and then which is weird.......

But the only wrench in the gear is I have several friends of whom also like her but are taking forever to make a move... Like, we're talking years here... They would probably be devastated if I made a move on her...

So my question is... Should I tell this girl how I feel regardless of my friends and/or is it selfish to do so?

I'd really appreciate it if someone could help me out this has been driving me craaaaazy for weeks now!


Posted from TSR Mobile




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment