Pages

Search blog and web

Want to get an annulment(fraud and marriage has not been consumed)

Ill start off by saying that We are both Muslims and some of the stuff might sound weird to people who arnt Muslim but this is how it went down.
I got married to this girl that I've been knowing for over 2 years(long distance reltionship)and we got married..we did not consume the marriage because we didn't marry the Islamic way and before we could get married the Islamic way(Muslim way)according to the sheik(preist/preacher whatever)he told us that since we are both American citizen that we need to get married the legal American way then come back with the marrige certificate and hell make our marriage official..
Well I think or I should say that deep down inside of me that i know this girl was doing this to get money out of me..I guess I was a sucker and didn't relize because I was actually in love with her.
Ok let's fast foward it,we get the marriage licence and due to us living so far apart and me being busy with work i didn't have time to go back up there where she lives so we can go to the sheik to get are marriage official the Islamic way so we kept calling it off for about 2 months,in those 2 months I've send her money and gifts totaling up to $3,000..she then calls and ask if I can send her back overseas to go visit her sick father(that was a lie)so I agreed to pay her plane ticket $1500 to go plus extra money for her to keep in her pocket(she's my wife so i thought and I wanted to make sure she was finacally straight to go back over seas..
Well the whole 2 months she's up there she ignores my calls and messages and she deletes me off Facebook..towards the end of her stay overseas I start haveing these thoughts and realizing that this bi**tch played me for a fool..do I send her an angry text and ask her what the hell is wrong?she replys back angrily telling me she dosnt want to get married etc...and I'm just dumb founded cause I did a lot and spent alot if money on her...

After a couple of months of unsuccessfully trying to get her to change her mind,I'm finally done and I want to get my marriage annulled.she is not cooperating and dosent want to get the paper work started..
Can I sue her to get my money back because i feel as this was a fraudulent marriage?
Will it be worth it?its about $4500.
But at the same time I really just want to get this over with..
Is it worth it to sue for the $4500?
I know ill have to hire an attorney,how much will that cost?
Posted via Mobile Device




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment