Pages

Search blog and web

Is it time to move on from him?

Me and my boyfriend have been together a few years. The last term of uni, he hasn't really been talking to me he just says he's busy or needs time alone, he the last two terms he has cancelled or reschedules dates on the day to go and watch tv with his friends. I love him and I know he loves me, but he won't spend any time with me or have a conversation longer than 5 min he says hes to busy and again goes down the road to watch tv with friends, He's my first boyfriend and I don't know how to fix the problem or if we've just grown to far apart, and I don't want to loose him I've tried going to his friends and taken an interest in his things.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment