Pages

Search blog and web

I'm tempted

I'm thinking that I'm a border line sex addict. Been married for 10 year and have sex with my wife 1 a month, not nearly enough for me as I'm at the tipping point. The kicker is, she masturbates twice a week, me -- once per day. I find it hot that she gets off, but she keeps her sessions quite private. She clearly has a sex drive, just not with me most of the time. Which lately I've been tempted to explore outside of my bedroom to satisfy my needs. I still am very much attracted to her, but fantasizing about having sex with your wife all the time with no action, is really no different than fantasizing about someone else. Not sure what to do, but I'm very close to exploring my options. ..
Posted via Mobile Device




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment