Pages

Search blog and web

At a crossroads and need help.

My husband and I have been together for 11yrs. But only married 6 months...... Over this time we have been through our ups and our downs. Several years ago when the economy took a dive he lost his job. Right before he lost it, we decided that I would go back to school and he would be the main financial support. I still worked part time and contributed, just not as much. When he lost the job we decided that we would just make it through and really budget..... He fell into a depression about not finding another management job and its been a struggle ever since .... Now that I am graduating, there are a lot of bills and stuff coming in and I am now realizing he never took care of our financial needs. We owe a ton of money, I'm trying to pay off everything, while he still works part time.....and NOW it's been 3 months with NO SEX..... And there always seems to be an excuse when I try an initiate..... It kills me to be constantly turned down..... It's like he has no drive.... Over the years our sex life has dwindled much to my disappointment, but now there is nothing... NOTHING. I don't feel connected to him at all..... I'm mad that he hide our finances, I'm mad that he is no longer affectionate and I don't know what to do???.......... Sometimes I feel like divorce is the only option, but then I feel guilty because we just got married and I know our families will be very disappointed..... I'm so lost and don't know what to do anymore..... Do men really just lose the need for sex???




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment