Pages

Search blog and web

Struggling with long distance (again)

I posted a thread a while ago about how I'd been developing feelings for another guy at uni, after having to go a month at a time without seeing my boyfriend.

I (think) I love my boyfriend but it's almost starting to feel like he's my best friend who I have sex with. (Is this what relationships are meant to turn into??) I feel a bit... bored. I'd break his heart if I broke up with him because we've been together nearly a year and he's always talking about our future together and how he can't imagine ever being with anyone else, which freaks me out quite a lot. I think things would be okay though if I didn't have this weird obsession with this guy at uni.

The thing is, this guy doesn't even like me. I'm pretty sure he dislikes me as a person although I can't understand why, because I'm a friendly person and I tend to get on with pretty much everyone :( (I realise that sounds really up myself, of course there's always going to be people who don't get on with me, it just confuses me that he seems to really dislike me for no reason :p)

Buuut I can't help wondering where things would go if I wasn't with my boyfriend and it's making me feel terrible.

What should I do TSR? Do I morally need to break up with him or do I just hope this phase will pass?




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment