Pages

Search blog and web

No confidence at all in the way I look

If people thought they were unattractive, then they should read this to feel better. I am 22 and really think I am hideous sometimes. I have a huge, wide nose, which also looks bad on my side profile, and is even bigger when I smile. My skin is like a warzone, I have a lot of spots, a lot of scars from other spots, broken veins, redness, and I do not even know what. I have crooked and yellow teeth with big gaps. The skin underneath my tongue is attached in a funny way, so I have a lisp and cannot stick my tongue out or move it around fully. My skin gets puffy very easily.
I suffer from eye strain very easily. I have dark facial and bodily hair, even on my chin :(
I have a slightly curved spine so sometimes look hunched. I have a wide but very flat bottom, and stretchmarks, even though I have never gained or lost a lot of weight. I have huge thighs, which is where the weight always goes, and so I look very out of proportion. However, I have legs which are too short compared to my upper body.
So, I feel like a complete mess. It would cost a lot of money to fix most of these things, more than I could possibly afford. I have had years of bullying. Sometimes I cannot even look in the mirror. I know people will say love yourself as you are, but I am a freakshow. I cannot believe one person could have so many problems like that, I feel like I must be incredibly unlucky.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment