Pages

Search blog and web

Failed R and ready to give up...

After a year of trying R with my WH, I am at the end of my rope. I hung on far too long, trying to hold my ground, but I failed. Now, if I bring up anything about our rugswept, year-ago elephant-in-the-room (his online sexcapades while our marriage starved from lack of intimacy), of course, I am "bringing up the past".

Then he goes silent for days. I had drawn up sep. papers 8 months ago when this happened and he wanted to R. Well, now our relationship has devolved into just avoiding each other and silence. EVERY conversation turns into a fight. So, I give up.

Right now he is at work and this weekend I am not looking forward to. He will just sit in the house in silence. I spent the night at friends and I come home to the same thing. He says he wants to talk and we end up fighting.

Now he's saying I am ruining HIS life. I have asked him, begged him, followed him around the house and screamed at him to work with me or leave if he is so miserable. He refuses. He works and I don't have a job right now. I will already lose the house if he takes off and I don't even care anymore.

I loved him so much and our marriage spiraling out off a cliff is killing me.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment