Pages

Search blog and web

My husband lacks motivation

Marriage is work. 50/50. Growing up my mom was a housewife and ran a business at home to make pocket money for herself. She was either running a daycare, raising foster children, or painting ceramics for sale. My father was hard worker who always had his own business with employees. In the other hand, my husband was raised in a broken home and with a step dad who never worked and mom who worked two jobs while trying to finish college.
My husband has been laid off for over a year. When I asked him when he is planning on working to bring in a little more income. He told me I need to work for a change. That blew my mind. I was upset, because I grew up believing everything should be 50/50 and I thought that is what we both wanted too in this marriage, but my husband's beliefs have changed.
I don't know where things have gone wrong. I have to work to support our family. I have to go to school because I want a better career. I have to clean the house because who will? It's like I am in a deadlock. If he doesn't do his part I gotta do it too. I have turned into his mother. I'm not even his wife anymore, because we don't even have sex! He doesn't have respect for me and it makes me feel like he's a coward. I have threatened to kicked him out and it works but not for long. It's like this is what he wants. To be at disagreement all the time. The only reason I am staying is because we have a son together. If it wasn't for our little boy I would've been bailed.
Since I am staying I'm trying to find solutions if there is any???




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment