Pages

Search blog and web

Confusing behaviour from girlfriend

Fairly recently my girlfriend has been acting a little differently in that she's just been quite reluctant to talk to me, we can't see each other often as we live a little distance away.

Recently she was saying she wanted a little space as I was apparently being a little too intrusive, thinking about it I guess I can.

I know that when girls say they need a little space it can often mean they aren't really wanting to be as close any more and can even cheat but I'm not sure about my girlfriend, I highly doubt she'd do that.

When I've wanted to talk to her she's frequently sprung on me that she's busy or too tired but we've always done this so I don't know why all of a sudden she's like this.

Basically what I want you guys to help with is in what I should do, it feels like she could be slipping away from me; I've tried asking her if she has any problems and that if she does I'm there for her but she's come back with nothing and still been like she has.

I was giving her a little bit of space by going about my day without saying anything until she started talking to me and sounding perfectly normal again like she always is.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment