Pages

Search blog and web

Am I considered attractive?

Picture link is below but I would deeply appreciate it if you read a little first.
All my life I have been considered out of place. Up until I was 8 years old I attended a rough inner city school and because of my "different" appearance, was treated harshly to say the least. I thought life would get better when my family moved to an American army base in France, but I was wrong. You see, my dad is southern Italian and my mom is Scandinavian, and I inherited my dad's tanned skin and my mom's face.
Because of my skin color I was treated even worse in the area of france I lived in, which was mostly inhabited by fairskinned people. Because of the treatment I became overweight and addicted to videogames and my even unhealthier mentality took a downward spiral...
At age 18 I began to run and lift weights obsessively and my face began to become slimmer as I got into shape. But because of my cringeworthy childhood, I never got a myspace or facebook and I only have a total of 3 close friends.
So here I am at the age of 19 in a big city of the USA, where my days are comprised of writing poetry, playing Warcraft or practicing guitar. I have zero, zilch and nada experience with the opposite sex, and I was wondering if I had any shot. I don't have a good clothing style either, but i'll hope it comes with age. Please give an informative response. I tried to give you some perspective of where my life is now.
me:
http://imgur.com/a/gNm02




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment