Pages

Search blog and web

Am I being used for sex?

I'm not sure what to do. I've been on a break with my boyfriend for the passed month because we were in a long distance relationship that was not working anymore. We were together for 3 years and the relationship lost a lot of the spark. I've been seeing this guy for the passed month, and didn't want any from him apart from fun. He's the exact opposite from my ex boyfriend. He's not a gentleman at all, but I feel really attracted to him and I guess I like him because he's different and I guess a bit bad. I think he's just using me for sex as he's essentially admitted that, but here's the thing, I'm starting to fall fall for him :( I want to emotionally detach myself from him but its harder said than done. I think because he's always affectionate with me, I mistake that for him having feelings for me. I know deep down I'm another conquest :( I'm a confident person, and I feel I don't deserve this kind of treatment. I need help, what shall I do to g et this guy out my system, should I end it?




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment