Pages

Search blog and web

Always falling for unavailable people

I've noticed that I always seem to fall for guys that there's no hope of a relationship with. There always seems to be factors that make it impossible like he's got a girlfriend or he's moving away very soon or (and this one is always fun to try and deal with :() he's my flatmate.

It's ridiculous, I know loads of guys that I could theoretically have a relationship with. Lovely, attractive guys that I get on with really well but I always fall for the unavailable ones.

Does anyone else do this? First I thought it was just bad luck but it's got to the point where I almost feel my subconcious is messing with me. For once I'd like to like someone who felt the same :mad:




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment