Pages

Search blog and web

Casual sex?

I'm at uni in my second year. I've only ever had one boyfriend and that was in first year and I lost my v to him. Anyway, I have been on dates etc with other guys since but never slept with the guys. I have recently met a guy who is from USA on study abroad so is only here until June now. I met him through a show so we have that in common and share some mutual friends. Anyway, we have been chilling together for a few weeks (like once a week or something). It was only recently when he first kissed me and even then he didn't take it any further. The other night though I invited him round to mine (as I always went to his) and we got cosy watched a film and ended up having sex. I don't regret it as I enjoyed it a lot more than I have enjoyed sex with my previous boyf. But, now I thinking.. what are we? Friends still? Does having sex with him change everything? I do think from the start of meeting up with him and getting to know him, he did make it cle ar that he liked me but took his time in making a move. If I carried on seeing him what are the boundaries when it comes to sex? Would he now expect me to have sex with him whenever we meet up? I don't expect a relationship with him as he is going back home in June, but at the same time I don't want to loose respect for me and think I'm an easy way for him to get sex. I feel like deep down I don't want a casual fling because it's not really like me. But seen as I know a relationship is out of the picture, maybe I should just treat as fun? Has anyone else been in a casual relationship before? Also, he didn't just have sex with me then leave he stayed over and then left in the morning and gave me a hug and kiss and said he'll text me. I don't know how much "care" I should show him? Like should I act like I'm bothered or not? SO CONFUSED!!! any advice would be great thank you!!




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment