Pages

Search blog and web

Ex Girlfriend said I never loved her

Split up with my girlfriend for being too closed off with my feelings. She said she loved me, I didn't say it back. We split up, she went on a date, I told her how I felt. Rekindled everything for a couple of days, then it ended again, she felt she couldn't do it. Started speaking to this new girl, she added me on Twitter. Went on a date with her. My ex girlfriend sent me a message on Facebook today saying that she's not trying to cause trouble but I clearly never meant a word I said to her. I shouldn't be messaging this girl on Twitter, I should keep it private because people are 'talking'. I told her I meant every word and still love her but she wanted me to move on. She didn't reply.

What's the deal?




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment