Pages

Search blog and web

Says he doesn't know what he wants

help?! :(

Two weeks ago me and my boyfriend of nearly 3 years decided to go on a break. Before we went on it he said that he loved me very much and asked if e could still text and that it would be good for us and that he wouldn't end things. Now the break lasted a week in which he didn't text me except to plan what time to meet up so we could talk. We spoke and he said that he loved me but now doesn't ow what he wants. He said he needs more time to think (but hasn't said how long as he doesn't know). He said he's really sorry and swears he loves me but doesnt know if he wants to be with me He's spoken to me in college and has lways initiated the convo and has always hugged me. He is sending mixed signals and I'm really hurt. He said at one point that he wants to be selfish and work on himself. I'm finding it hard to believe he loves me and have told him i cant wait for him as ive got my own life to live. he says he doesnt know why he feels how he does. My heart is really hurting but I 'm initiating no contact on my part and giving him his space. I have half a mind to end it fully and im currently trying to move on. Any thoughts would be welcome.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment