Pages

Search blog and web

WTF is wrong with my husband... I hate to feel like I depend on him

Everything was going great and of course he got his "period"

He's usually a great husband! a wonderful friend... but when he drinks a bit more he can become an ass....
Today I had a friend coming and we were going to take kids to the pool, that's what I did during the day! I cooked dinner and by the time my husband got home she was still here, we had a glass of wine and she left.
Today he asked me to do 2 things I did none of them.... my mistake and I apologized, I just got distracted, but anytime he asks for something I'll do it. He said called the real estate company and ask for this, then call a mechanic to take your car... none of the matters were urgent.
I knew he got frustrated, so he snapped at me for something stupid that it wasn't my fault and I asked him to not yell at me... he apologized.
Then he read in his iPad from 5pm till 10:30pm drinking wine... I came upstairs to watch a movie with my son... zero interaction! he barely interacts with the kids when he is home.
We have a rule no dogs upstairs, we have one of those removable doors at the bottom of the stairs so dogs won't come in, the door wasn't locked so dogs came upstairs! he says " how come I'm the one who makes money and the least respected" uhhhhh????
Then he grabbed the cat and put it outside by the street (we just moved 3 weeks ago my freaking cat doesn't know the area) he knows he can put it in our yard.... I tried looking for him and couldn't find it so I came upstairs and said "you've been acting like an *******" he said say it one more time I'll divorce you
Now he's sleeping in another room, and I'm here crying like an idiot..... I usually have a clean and nice looking house because he likes it, I cook and take care of my kids.... I mean, one day I did not do what he wanted and he acts like an idiot?
seriously threaten me to divorce me ? he has called me names before =(
I'm sorry I'm just sad

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment