Pages

Search blog and web

What does experienced and/or good mean?

Several posts I've read recently in this category mention men who were 'experienced' which I assume equates to good in bed? Especially for any women who use this term, but really anyone with insight, what does this mean - how are these people different from any other? Could it simply be chemistry driven between two people at a particular moment?

It caught my attention as I watch my marriage flush down the drain and think about re-entering the dating pool. Before I was married I had been very lucky - my 'experience' started when I was 13 (admittedly a bit too young looking back) and carried me far beyond the national averages I see posted.....but honestly don't know how I would be today outside my marriage :)

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment