Pages

Search blog and web

I can't trust my wife

No matter how hard I try for a few years now I have been haunted by the idea my wife might be having an affair, it's basically been a lot of small events, no actual proof but certainly red flags.

I am trying my best but I still keep picking up on things and going over them in my head, I don't understand why my intuition (if it is that) will not just let it rest.

What can I do about it? If it's paranoia then there are things which even someone not paranoid would find odd like her reactions to things and so forth, it's taking over my life.

I started a thread on here 6 months ago where I was going to look a lot deeper into things but the stress of it all actually made me I'll caused my to have anxiety problems and all the other mental stuff that comes with that.

I don't understand why I feel like this woman I love is lieing to me, but then when I haven't met any of her work friends for 4 years someone might think the same right?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment