Pages

Search blog and web

Don't know what to do

My wife of almost 11yrs left me almost 5 weeks ago. We've had our issues but communication or lack there of is the main one.
I've realized that all the begging and pleading is not helping, it seems like the more I try, the worse off we are.
She is still upset with me and is holding resentment against me. I want this to work more than anything but, until she's ready and everything I say or try doesn't just piss her off, I don't know what to do. I know I'll have to have some contact with her so I can see and talk to my girls.
She says she's not ready to see me everyday and work on us. Do I just stop trying to see her? Do I stop texting and calling?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment