Pages

Search blog and web

He Must Think I'm Stupid

We've been together for over 30 years. We moved to a beach town 2 years ago. Bars are everywhere. My husband goes out to get food, gone 2 hours. Goes out to drink after I go to bed, 11 pm on a Tuesday. Lies about where he's been, doesn't work unless he has to (we own a company), and drinks 3 or 4 bottles a week. He's been acting pretty strange the last 4 or 5 months. So being the stealth I am I checked his phone. Appears he's been texting a bartender in one of the local bars. He asks if she's working and then he goes. I confronted him last week and he swears there is no sex involved. Ok right, but my problem is I can't trust him to go out the door now. Am I suppose to worry that every time he goes to pick up food, he's stopping by the bar? This feels very personal to me but am I wrong?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment