Pages

Search blog and web

Is MIL's husband hiding money?

Hi all, I have an ethical dilemma. My MIL called me a few days ago upset that her husband (who is not my DH's father) broke his ankle and can't work. She was even more upset about their financial situation, that her husband recently was laid off and they're running out of money. She says all they have is her social security check and they can't pay their bills. She was really panicking.

On the other hand....her husband had a habit of going around to co-workers and boasting that he has so much money he doesn't even have to work, he just does it to not be home with my MIL all day. I know this because my sister's husband worked with the guy.

I have a distinct feeling MIL's husband is hiding money from her. In some ways I don't blame him, MIL's favorite pastime is to shop and drink.

I dont' know if I should says something to MIL, or keep my trap shut and not get involved. I'm leaning towards the latter.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment