Pages

Search blog and web

going through divorce have a few questioins

Hi,

Need some advice with first divorce.

married 14 years 2 children. She filed for divorce and I just picked up the papers.

All she wants is the kids and child support nothing else at all. it is very basic.

She agreed to me that I can see the kids whenever I want to see them and I have this in a text message even thought the papers state the basic custody visitation schedule. when I talked to her yesterday she said that is just to get this done I can see them when ever I want. She is not looking to screw me she just does not love me anymore.

We are both going as "Pro see" no lawyers. She just got a lawyer for the paperwork.

I make only 1800 a month and I think she will get 400 a month for child support. does that sound about right? I am in Illinois and the basic for 2 kids is 28%.

Since I do not want to sell my house since I pay 1040 a month to my dad for what I owe him. I was thinking about getting a second job after the divorce and child support go through. Also, if need be I was thinking to rent as well for about 450 a month will that be trouble if I rent or get a second job?

She is going to help me with food since she gets money from the state. she will be living with her mother with the kids and I have my own house in my dads name as well as my car is in his name as well. so she cannot get them. she is unemployed now but is getting a job. She gets like 300 a month so we can split that.

I cannot afford a lawyer and hate to go in blind on this but even free consultation was no help. All I heard was yeah I charge 1500.

so I am here now.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment