Pages

Search blog and web

Ex is telling lies about me to her family

It's taken me almost 2 yrs to find myself again after our break up. :grin2:
I was recently told my ex is lying about me to her mother. The way my ex broke up with me was she suddenly stopped speaking to me. I later learned it was around the time she started another relationship online. An 11 yr roller coaster ride and I got nothing. 5 months of silence. No explanation. No face to face. Just abrupt silence.

Anyway, I was told some of the stuff she said. This hurts. No, I probably will never see her mother again. She was the first to openly tell me she didn't believe in same sex relationships but she always hugged me coming and going and was for the most part the only person in that family who spoke to me.
So knowing my ex for unknown reasons to me is bad mouthing me and lying about me, it stings knowing her mother is believing what my ex is saying.

My step son is the one who told me. He said he tried to tell his grandmother that his mom was lying and my ex told him to shut up.
My ex has managed to not only alienate me but she's alienated her son as well.
I don't know why she would possibly have a reason to do something like this.

We are not exactly friends anymore because she thinks I did something that I didn't do. Her son told her I didn't do it yet I've received zilch of an apology.
Her life has been a total mess since we broke up while mine hasn't been all that bad.

Do you say something to the mom or do you keep quiet about it? :confused:

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment