Pages

Search blog and web

Finally did it....

I finally decided to take the plunge and tell my Husband (of almost 5 years) I wanted to separate (and get a divorce when we could), I did this on April 28th. Of course he was shocked, I have no clue how, and we never got along, and tried to talk me out of leaving him. To make a long story short, we have been separated since that day, he moved into the spare bedroom in my house and we have had no physical contact with each other for a long time before that. We live in Ontario Canada and he is a permanent resident here from the US. I have been seeing someone since shortly after I called things off and things for us are going great.

I am hoping someone can help me out here. My sister and I bought a house 2 years ago, she has a basement apartment and we use the upper floors. He is NOT on the deed for the house, and all bills are under my name only. I do know this is our marital home, and he is entitled to something. I am trying to work this out without using a lawyer for the most part, since hubs liked to drink, we really have no money, so seeing a lawyer is not an option unless I HAVE to. Now, how do I get him out? It's been over 3 months and I don't think he's even looked for a place. He says he doesn't have the money and will have to stay till he saves his first and last month's rent. I told him I would give him the money for this and in his words he doesn't want my "****ing charity."

So here we are. He lives in the house as if nothing is happening (started wearing his wedding band again) and I pretty well live in my bedroom or at my boyfriend's house. I just want to move on. I don't care what he takes from our house, I have told him to tell me what he wants, money wise and material things. None of that means anything to me. I just want to start my life over again.

Any help would be appreciated.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment