Pages

Search blog and web

Wife's "emotional affair" with drug user

Long story short: My wife has talked on the phone with the son of one of her friends for 5,000 minutes since January 1.

Durng July, she and this man texted each other 3,800 times.

Now, by definition, this is an emotional affair.

I have a VAR and am looking for what is going on.

Now, I perhaps made a mistake by confronting her about this. She got angry at me and told me I don't talk to her. (How I can talk to her at work, I have no idea.) She told me that she'd quit talking to him.

More background: She took a trip with this person and his mother (her friend) over a weekend.

More background: I remember about two years ago, my wife and I were at a party where this guy was. She told me that she caught him using cocaine. We left immediately.

Here is a question: would it be smart and/or possible to give my wife the boot and claim that I am worried about the safety of the kids? I think the chance of anything bad happening is very, very small, but I also know that I can't just kick my wife out of the house either. What should I do?

(I am getting an appointment with a lawyer ASAP, but I have not found one with an appointment that is not a month out.)

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment