Pages

Search blog and web

I know my marriage was a wreck for years but...

This just really sucks, I know being on here since like 2009 I never got it together nor the marriage got better...

Now that were divorcing I am a freaking wreck.... I want nothing more than to repair this yet two months ago I did nothing nor the past few years.

Why do I feel like I have to fix it, why cant I just let go as she has? She told me she has not loved me for a few months. Which sucked cause all I was told was I DO NOT KNOW. Well, if I was told the truth month or two ago I bet I be better than I am now. I feel so freaking hurt and depressed.... I cannot stop thinking of her and memories...

Why cant I just let go for the love of god!!!! I just want to curl up and do nothing, no appetite, sleep only few hours, mopping around...

Why did I not work on us long ago.. this is the worst thing ever knowing I could of and now I cannot I lost and have to be forced to quit...

Man this is crazy, cannot believe it. sorry guys but I am just freaking out. I am losing everything. I am so worried about the child support any one have idea what it would be if I make about 1800 to 1900 maybe even 2000 by the time it is done??? 2 kids and I am in Illinois. 28% looks like what it will be....

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment