Pages

Search blog and web

does/did he like me?

  • Thread Starter

A few months ago I entered a relationship. But I'd had feelings for a friend of mine who my friends said liked me back for a year before that but nothing ever happened. When I entered this relationship, the guy would leave the room or try and change the conversation whenever anyone mentioned it. When I first spoke about my boyfriend he immediately went 'I dont like this guy, he sounds like a jerk.' even though all I told him was that he was extremely clever and wealthy and his name- hardly much to make a judgement on...

My friends managed to persuade me that this proved he liked me, which made my feelings hugely complex because I cared for him more deeply knowing that.

Now said boyfriend and I have broken up and I'm wondering if this guy still maybe likes me? I don't know how to find out or how to tell him I ended it with the other guy. We used to talk all the time but we havent at all since I got into the relationship. Any help would be amazing :L

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment