Pages

Search blog and web

Suspicious

Hello,

I have just found out that my wife (who I've been with for 10 years) has been exchanging messages with her manager at work which make me suspect she is having an affair or is at least thinking of having one.

To explain things in more detail, I went on her laptop to look something up and left open was her e-mail account with a message from the person I know is her boss. I knew they had exchanged messages, but I thought it was just about work, rather than anything else. The e-mail asked her "is your husbands suspicious of all these messages?", to which she had replied "I don't think so, yours?" and he had then replied saying his wife and family were all away somewhere.

Obviously this got me quite paranoid so I installed a tracker on her computer that takes screenshots. One night after I went to bed early feeling unwell, she stayed up for a couple of hours talking to him on Facebook. The conversation seemed to be mostly led by her manager, saying how hot she looks and lots of other inappropriate things. He directly asked her did she "like" him in that way, but unfortunately the screenshot timings meant I didn't see her reply. However, the inappropriate remarks continued in the conversation about touching her and how nice her rear end looked in her trousers etc. The worse thing is that my wife didn't say anything like "I'm not interested" but seemed to go along with it instead. I didn't see her write anything back like that at him, but she didn't seem to be discouraging it.

One screenshot shows that this conversation happened in a Private Window and another showed her deleting all her internet history. I used to have her Facebook password, but when I tried to log in to see if I could get the full conversation, it said it had been changed THAT DAY. There was also talk of instant messaging apps for their phones. Unfortunately I can only track her via the laptop, not the phone.

To top it off, she got back later from work last night than she normally would and has gone in earlier today than usual.
I feel like there are a lot of red flags with this and I feel absolutely tormented. We are both in our late 20s and live on our own, with no family and friends nearby. I feel like if there is something going on, then I must leave, but doing so is going to be impossibly hard!
Does anyone have any advice please?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment