Pages

Search blog and web

Is there any hope?

First post on here.

Been married 5 years (together 7) with 2 children 4 and 2. Out of the blue wife has said she no longer wants to be in the relationship. We have had difficulties as I work all the time and she is at home with children all the time and we have missed each other emotional and within. The relationship. I think we can make this work with time and effort but she has just given up.

Recently she went away on a hen do; and kissed another man (that is all) but then built up a text conversation with him over 2 weeks when she got back which I found out about and stopped straight away.


Wife says she's felt like this for a while and has given up on us.

Is there any hope? I love my wife and acknowledge my faults in this and we need to make more time for each other and start again; but I don't feel she will. Has just given up at the first major hurdle that we have hit and had all the issues brought up. She's telling everyone it's over and being negative all the time.

Any advice is great. What should I do? I don't want to give up but not got a lot of fight left.
Posted via Mobile Device

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment