Pages

Search blog and web

Cant move on and ex has already had sex with someone else

  • Thread Starter

Hey so firstly idk where to post this I just figured here would be a good place, i'll keep it short as it's kind of a long story so i'll skip alot of the details and get to the problem

im 19, I met this girl around 8 months ago, she recently got dumped by some guy she was crazy in love with despite them only being together for 4 months, we started dating and I guess I was sort of a rebound despite her saying i'm not, I lost my virginity to her (I had something a year ago but i dont count it because it was ****)
So obviously im attatched to her, to cut things short I broke up with her because she was texting her ex and met him after promising she wouldnt, sounds irrational but theres more details and I was in the right, anyways, then a month later she begs to meet me and I invite her round ,reluctantly she comes to mine and we have sex, next morning she starts crying and apparently her ex wanted to get back together after we broke up, she met him, then he changed his mind. So basically she used me.

We met in london and its clear i still loved her but she said she wants to stay single for a while.
I was pissed that she betrayed me like that and decided to go no contact, lets skip to yesterday.

I messaged her drunk and we started talking, I left a voice memo saying how I was there for her when she was upset over her ex and she just used me and threw me away, she sent a 10 minute voice log saying all of her thoughts, then she called me. I Basically found out she started dating this italian guy last month and I said to her "Can I ask you something" She says "is it have i had sex with him" reluctantly I said yes, she said "yes I have" my stomach sank.

This was all today and it hurts me so bad to know the girl Im in love with, that i lost my V to is having sex with someone else. I hate it. How can I deal with this? Im going no contact but I dont want to get weak and message her again

By the way me and her ever having sex or relations again is a complete no, never going to happen

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment