Pages

Search blog and web

dont know what to do

My wife and I have been married for over five years. Two years ago I caught her talking to a guy from her past. They never dated, just friends. A few months later our relationship started to get rocky. Then she went to a club with her girlfriends. She came home pretty wasted. She went into the bathroom, while she was there her phone buzzed and I opened it up to find a message from the same man. He wanted her to send better pictures. I scrolled up and found a fully clothed picture of her in the bathroom. I didnt have enough time to browse through it she came out of the bathroom and we had a pretty horrible fight. We eventually made up and moved on. About a year ago I caught her talking to him again. I asked her not to, but she did anyways. I started snooping. I found deleted texts and they have been sending pictures to each other. I didnt see any of the pictures but I found texts specifically stating she has sent nudes. I have all the evide nce still. I own her phone, and its also registered on my phone bill in my name, so the legality of this is within my rights. We have been having a family counselor and she is the mother of one of my children. I am really thinking about divorce, but I dont know if I want to give up just yet. I still think she is talking to this other guy. I also feel as though she is withholding sex from me because of it. I feel as though she wants to be with me, but also wants this other guy. I dont know what I should do. Any advice?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment