Pages

Search blog and web

Difficulty maintaining friendships

  • Thread Starter

I cant help but feel like theres something wrong with me because i struggle to maintain close friendships. In secondary school I had a lot of acquaintances but only one close friend who i kept in touch with for years until I started university. She dropped out of college and has a family now and her social anxiety has worsened. The two friends Ive kept in touch with since college I sometimes see like once a year.

And whats most depressing is at university I only really managed to make two close friendships (both live very far away from my home town) everyone else are less I couldnt even arrange to meet up with or hang out as we are not that close?

How can I be better at forming lasting friendships, how do you keep in touch with your friends? I know a lot of acquaintances who have a wide circle of friends and I always wonder where I am going wrong

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment