Pages

Search blog and web

Dating and different beliefs

I was married for 3 years and together with my ex for 5, and we haven't been together for 8 months now. It was a mutual separation and ended very friendly. We had simply grown apart and fallen out of love and decided that we just weren't good together anymore.

I recently met another guy and he and i were talking for a little while before we met. We would speak on the phone a lot and text every day so i feel like this made us more comfortable on first meeting and it went really well. He took me out to dinner and afterwards we talked in his car for 3 hours and kissed. I feel totally comfortable with him and he said he feels the same way. We both have different views as far as religious beliefs go, but after the date he told me he wanted to take me out again because he felt we could have some good potential and didn't want to let it just go.

So last night we went out again. He picked me up, we went bowling, dinner, and then we went for a walk by the lake and talked for 2 hours and more kissing. He says things that really make me feel like he is interested. He told me he wanted us to be in a relationship before we have sex because it'll mean so much more. He is such a gentleman and really thoughtful. In the car on the way to the restaurant and bowling, he had made a playlist to listen to which was all the bands i told him i liked. He makes me feel really great and we are always laughing, but i have been hurt a lot in the past and i am concerned that i will get too attached and then he will tell me the religion thing bothers him too much and he doesn't want to see me anymore.

We have only been on 2 dates so far so it is still early days, and we text after our date last night and this morning, but then he said he had to work and he hoped i enjoyed my day. No plans have been made yet to go out again. I guess because i have been married before i look at possible long term issues. I'm not looking to rush into anything, don't want any drama or complications seems i have had a failed marriage, but at the same time i am really into this guy. Does anyone have any advice for this situation?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment