Pages

Search blog and web

Girl always nicer with me than anyone else.

  • Thread Starter

she's always nice to me. To others she's totally different. We get along really well, we're really complete opposites but because of this we just seem to get on great. We can talk and talk and she's always nice to me, more so than anyone has ever been to me before. She always takes an interest in what I do and what I like and tells me things she's done relating to it. She tells me about her family and has told her mum about me and she's always happy to see me and talk and teases me and calls me names and she seems to be more herself with me like she can act silly and let herself go abit if that makes sense. She seems to like me for who I Am and I like her for who she is. We have a connection. we are work collegues and she has hinted in the past about doing stuff outside of work etc, says she dreams about me, comliments me... all these things. Her behaviour with me is totally different to anyone else. She's in a relationship which is fine. I see us both as close pe ople. Do you think she could see me as more? Forgetting she's in a relationship at the minute, I knew her before she started dating.*
Im just maybe trying to figure what's in her mind also.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment