Pages

Search blog and web

Why is moving on so goddamn hard?

  • Thread Starter

I broke up with this guy about 3 months ago, except it wasnt someone dumping the other, it just kind of fizzled out, we stopped talking (LDR) as when we did it just didnt seem like normal. Since we didn't actually argue I'm not angry with him or anything, just trying to move on, so I'm still friends with him on social media etc. We talked about a week ago just to catch up, and agreed we should keep in touch more, but we still havent.

Now he's got a new girlfriend, I'm happy for him i guess, but everytime I see her in his photos or whatever its as if a knife is being driven through my heart and twisted. How long is it going to take before i move the **** on, and should i just delete him from social media or what?

I dont want to, as we are still on good terms, but i just feel like its not helping at all

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment