Pages

Search blog and web

I like being a dude

I like being a man.

I like that I pee standing up. Hardly a day goes by that I don't revel in this simple pleasure.

I like that I get to open the stuck peanut butter jar.

I like that I don't have to cram my feet into shoes that no human should ever be expected to walk in.

I'm not really happy about losing my hair, but then I'm also not crushed by it.

I like that aside from the shower, it takes me all of about 2 minutes a day in the bathroom to get ready for work.

I like that if I'm bleeding, it's probably because I used my silly little reptilian brain to accidentally poke myself with something sharp.

I like that my 950 lb. motorcycle isn't too big and scary to drive.

There's a lot to like about being a guy. Overall we're allright, when we're not being complete d*cks.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment