Pages

Search blog and web

Strip Club As A Couple?

Long story short, has anyone gone to a strip club with their husband? My husband and I were talking fantasy, and something I mentioned was that I wanted to go to a strip club with him. We got into more details and I think it would be a turn on to see how my husband responds with another woman in a controlled situation. I have never been to a strip club and he said its been 10+ years since he has been to one, a couple years before we met. He mentioned that he has gone to a couple clubs with friends who were way more into it than him so just watched the women on stage and never once has a lap dance.

That being said my husband is worried I do not know what I am getting into since I have never been to a strip club, going as far as asking, what if she makes me cum during a lap dance, asking if I am fully comfortable watching another woman bring him to orgasm. And I assured him, this is not cheating to me, its us out together at a club that allows this sort of thing to happen. I told him this is not sex, and we are not looking for some back room VIP action, just simple strip club fun.

Has anyone else done this before? How did it turn out? I asked if he could enjoy himself and he said probably but he is just worried I will see him enjoying it and get jealous quickly.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment