Pages

Search blog and web

Questioning a comment my husband made, how would you take it?

Hi All,

Ok I'm going to try to make this as clear as I can. Yesterday my husband says to me what are you going to do today? I said I have to go to the store. He says you went Tuesday, I said I know but I forgot some stuff. He says what stuff? I said I can't tell you,
He says oh that again.

So last night he comes home and I said to him I have something for you and I showed him the pie I made for him. So he went and got cleaned up. I cut us some pie. When he came to sit down I explained to him that's why I couldn't tell him what I needed at the store because it was stuff for his pie and that it was a surprise.

So he says, so you lied to me. I said no it was a surprise and it wasn't anything bad.

All the sudden he starts in with, Oh I just shouldn't say it, I just shouldn't say it and I'm thinking he is going to say something about me making the pie and it's going to make him fat. No he says.

Ok using your logic, say I cheated on you and so I wouldn't hurt your feelings, I just shouldn't say anything and I don't have to tell you the truth and it's ok to lie.

And I was just floored that he came up with that of all things knowing how I feel considering my past relationships both ended in them cheating on me and he gets so mad anytime it's brought up about him cheating on me, he will say what am I going to have to be on my death bed before you believe I'm not going to do that to you. I couldn't even say anything.

So why he would say that and all pertaining to me making a pie. I just don't get it.

This man also has terrible foot in mouth disease. I don't know how would you all take this and what are your thoughts???

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment