Pages

Search blog and web

LDR - Nervous about disappointing gf - first time meeting?

  • Thread Starter

So me and this girl have been talking for 7 years but she lives in Scotland and I live in England. We've only just been discussing meeting, however, were as sexually active as we can be online but I'm nervous that when we meet as I've been wanting this for 7 years I'm going to be too excited and not last long. She's jokingly said "you can only last once?" But I'm a big paranoid/over thinker and may even kill the mood.

I've had sex with other people before and the first time has always been terrible because the excitement gets to me so I really don't want to disappoint her expectations of our sex life, help!

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment